Enterprise Customer Relationship Management [CRM]
There are two levels of CRM solutions:
Small business solutions - focused on productivity
at departmental level
Enterprise solutions - manages complex activities
and multi-functional workflows across the enterprise, to coordinate,
track and manage and optimize the quality of all interactions with
Enterprise customer relationship management solutions are a suite
of tightly-integrated applications that span both front- and back-office
- Marketing - plan and develop sophisticated, multi channel campaigns
- Sales - follow-up on new leads, manage existing sales cycles.
- Support - rapidly resolve a growing volume of customer problems
- Management - oversee customer-facing operations across all
departments, and ensure that all client interactions are handled
in a responsive and professional manner.
These systems automate and seamlessly coordinate and consolidate
disparate, repetitive processes and siloed data across all customer
facting business units. They enable all units to work in synch to
build stronger, more profitable customer relationships.
Key Benefits of Enterprise CRM
Enterprise CRM can help:
- Enhance customer interactions with and services through multiple
channels and divisions. Deploy company-wide best practices - implementing
consistent, effective, and efficient
processes across departments and business units
- Ensure a positive end-to-end experience for customers.
- Improving service quality helps to increase loyalty, minimize
churn, and boost customer profitability.
- Increase staff productivity and reduce the costs associated
with attracting, retaining, and supporting clients.
- Eliminate redundant and overlapping tasks by:
- streamlining all customer-facing processes
- coordinating cross-functional activities
- facilitating information flow across departments
Common Enterprise CRM Features
Enterprise CRM solutions typically include:
Sales force automation - supports sales reps
to more effectively manage their contacts,
opportunities and related activities. SFA also provides mobile interfaces,
forecasting, and order processing and tracking.
Marketing automation - to efficiently manage
prospect databases, create and launch cross-channel marketing initiatives,
and track campaign results and leads.
Customer service or contact center automation
- deliver rapid, high-quality service, while improving the success
of up-sell and crosssell programs.
Help desk automation - supports rapid response
to and track customer problems and issues.
Reporting and analysis - management can obtain
complete visibility into all customer-related activities within
and across each department. See Event
Next: Developing a CRM Strategy
Back To Top
The World's Leading Guide To BI Strategy, Program & Technology
CRM Index | CRM
Strategy | Selecting A CRM Solution
| CRM For Telcos
| Event Data